Foxy’s Limousine Service, Inc.
Date:________________________ Day:_______________________Pick-up time:__________ Name:__________________________________________________________________________ Address:_______________________________________________________________________ City:__________________State:_______________Zip:____________Phone:________________ Cell Phone:_____________________________Email:_________________________________________ Limousine Type:_____________________#Hours:____________Hourly Rate:___________
CONTRACT FOR EVENT TRANSPORTATION
TERMS OF SERVICE
Notice: Foxy’s Limousine does not book a reservation without completion of this form. Form must be completed and signed with payment for reservation to be complete. Fax to (985) 346-4710.
PURPOSE: This document insures that there are no misunderstandings regarding the service that you are contracting for and to allow us to do the best job for you and other clients. We are very serious about giving ALL our clients the quality of service that they expect & deserve and will do our absolute best to ensure that you have an enjoyable & memorable time in our limousines. We hope to continue service to you for your special anniversaries and future occasions and other business and leisure transportation needs.
CAUTION: In our experience, a full 80% of weddings and special events run long for various reasons; reserve accordingly! Because of this, we recommend you reserve ample time beforehand. Time extensions may not be available due to vehicle scheduling and /or may be charged at premium rates! We cannot guarantee the availability of extra time! An extra hour of service is cheap event insurance. It is very stressful to have transportation deadlines looming, or worse, no transportation available at your departure!
(Name of primary billing contact)_________________________and ___________________ (person on named credit card, if different) has/have agreed to enter into this agreement for the listed transportation service with Foxy’s Limousine Inc.
Refund Policy: Deposit and payment are NON-REFUNDABLE. (This includes broken engagements, postponements, cancellations, significant time changes affecting other clients’ trips, etc.) without written approval by company management. There will be no refund for any unused time. Also we strongly suggest that the authorized person make sure they are satisfied with the vehicle before departure when an issue can be addressed and/or resolved. NO adjustments will be made after the trip starts.
• All service listed on your reservation(s) must be paid-in-full in advance of pickup. We normally charge a 50% deposit upon reserving (to be paid by CASH, MONEY ORDER, OR CREDIT CARD) and charge the card on file for the other half 2 weeks before the event unless other arrangements have been made. Checks are accepted up to 21 days in advance of the event.
• NON-CONTRACTED OVERTIME/EXTENSIONS ARE STRICTLY SUBJECT TO VECHICLE AVAILABILITY! There may be a later contract for the vehicle preventing you from using the limousine past your drop-off time. This will result in the vehicle leaving and no refund or adjustment will be given. If you must “cut it close”, we recommend you have an alternative form of transportation available via friends or family. . We will always wait for you up to the point where it could impact another client (subject to additional charges) but be advised that, in some instances, if the car is scheduled for another client and goes more than 15 minutes into overtime (this includes the chauffeurs’ estimated drive time to your last drop-off) or without being paid or authorized via contact with you, the driver must drive off and cannot return. Your contract will have been fulfilled, and no refunds or adjustments will be given. If a job is expected to run overtime, and the vehicle is available, charges will be charged to a credit card either on file or given to the driver before the charter can continue.
• There are additional charges for additional time and services. Spills, stains, vomit, or major mess requiring extra cleaning OR professional cleaning typically results in a $200 charge per occurance.
• YOU are financially responsible for any physical damage, both inside and out, done to the vehicle by you or your guests. Any vehicle damages incurred will be charged relative to the actual cost and possible loss of use time.
• There will be a $25 fee for a check returned by your bank for any reason (No Checks after 21 days prior to the event)
• You are responsible to provide the most accurate information about your event including changes. It is difficult to make time changes once reservation is made. Changes will only be honored if they do not affect other reservations for the vehicle on that day. We may attempt, but do not guarantee the correct execution of, any reservation changes.
• Any legal and /or collection fees that incur due to damage or unpaid balances of any kind will be the responsibility of the customer.
• DRUGS and WEAPONS ARE PROHIBITED BY LAW, AND WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF SERVICES, WITHOUT REFUND.
• NO ALCOHOL WILL BE CONSUMED BY UNDER-AGED CUSTOMERS.
• WE DO NOT SUPPLY ALCOHOL FOR OUR CUSTOMERS.
• The driver reserves the right to terminate service , without refund, if passengers become unruly, behave in a dangerous manner, or if ANY EMERGENCY ESCAPE HATCHES ARE OPENED UNNECESSARILY.
• To maintain our vehicles fresh appearance, eating (ice cream, chips, candy, fruit, chocolate, taco, burgers fries, etc.) is restricted. Special circumstances may be allowed/ approved by management. See reference in contract regarding fines for spills/stains/damages). Absolutely NO SMOKING in the vehicles/ limousine.
• Any fines will be paid by customer.
• All glasses and property of Foxy’s Limousine will remain in the vehicle!
• Foxy’s Limousine is not responsible for any additional charges that incur from additional time in limousine due to traffic, wrecks, road hazards, etc. and the customer will be charged for that time.
• In the event a cancellation is necessary, ALL cancellations must be sent CERTIFIED MAIL, and at least 30 days prior to event date. Customer also agrees to pay any charges associated with collections including legal fees and court costs.
• The chauffeur’s primary responsibilities are to protect human life, protect property, and ensure that you enjoy yourselves, in that order. DO NOT ask him to do anything that would jeopardize these responsibilities.
• To better serve you, we prefer detailed maps and itineraries when possible. This allows us to plan and prepare better for your event. If you do give verbal direction, please give the driver plenty of notice for turns and stops. Large vehicles require extra time, distance, and space to respond and maneuver. Also, we ask that you not ask the limousine to back up long distances. For security reasons, the limo will not wait in dark or unguarded areas. Other areas prohibit limousines and /or Foxy’s Limousines has areas where it has prohibited the driver from taking the limousine. At the driver’s discretion, he may decide the waiting area is unsafe and will leave and park safely nearby. It will by your responsibility to communicate with the driver and arrange an exact time for him to return. Additional names and numbers of authorized people that will communicate with the driver DURING your event are highly recommended.
• Ultimately, it Is your responsibility to be absolutely familiar with all the areas you wish to go in the car.
FOXY’S LIMOUSINE SERVICE, INC.
6003 West Main St. Houma, La. 70360
(985) 873-5466 OR (985) 856-5515
FAX #: (985) 346-4710
I have read, understand, and agree to these important contractual refund restrictions and understand my liability and responsibility when renting vehicles from Foxy's Limousine Service, Inc. I also understand all the terms and conditions on this document.
I authorize and give permission to Foxy’s Limousine Service, Inc. to charge my credit card for the balance due in the event of a cancellation with less than 30 days notice and for any damages to the limousine caused by me or any member in my party.
I authorize and give permission to Foxy’s Limousine Service, Inc. to charge my credit card any deposits, balances, and any additional time if more hours are used than originally designated for the limousine service.
If customer changes any information on contract without notification to Foxy’s Limousine Service Inc that was originally used to determine limousine costs/fees it may result in additional charges. Customer agrees to pay charges due to Foxy’s Limousine Service Inc as a result of these conditions.
Any additional charges for NON-CONTRACTED time are to be paid at time of service by either CASH or CREDIT CARD ONLY! If additional charges are not paid on the spot, the driver reserves the right to terminate services immediately.
AMOUNT OF DEPOSIT:_________________________________________________
(CIRCLE ONE) VISA MASTERCARD DISCOVER AMERICAN EXPRESS
CARD NUMBER: _______________________________________________________
BILLING ADDRESS FOR CARD:__________________________________________
THE CVV2 VALUE IS A 3-DIGIT NUMBER PRINTED AT THE END OF THE CREDIT CARD NUMBER ON THE SIGNATURE PANEL ON THE BACK OF THE CREDIT CARD. ENTERING THE CVV2 VALUE HELPS PROTECT AGAINST FRAUD.
***CARDHOLDER AND/OR RESPONSIBLE PARTY SIGNATURE***_______________________________
FOXY’S LIMOUSINE SERVICE, INC:_______________________________________________
(CONTRACT NOT BINDING UNTIL SIGNED BY FOXY’S LIMOUSINE SERVICE INC)
TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE $:___________________________________________________
DEPOSIT AMOUNT (50% OF TOTAL CONTRACT PRICE)$______________________ (ALL DEPOSITS ARE NON-REFUNDABLE)
BALANCE DUE 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO CONTRACT DATE $:________________________
(IT IS THE CUSTOMER’S RESPONSIBILITY TO MAKE SURE ALL BALANCES ARE PAID IN FULL BY 2 WEEKS PRIOR TO THE EVENT)